CMS – Concrete & Masonry Services
Building owners and contractors draw upon our extensive expertise and resources restoring and installing concrete and masonry. From restoration, to reinforcement, to repairs and coatings, Blakley’s Concrete & Masonry Services team supports your objectives.
- Structural Reinforcement
- Floor Slab, Beam, Column & Wall Renovation
- Corrosion Control
- Expansion Joint Repair/Replacement
- Protective Coating Systems
- Waterproofing Membrane Applications
- Shotcrete Applications
- Floor Slab Replacement
- Pavement Joint Sealants
- Slab Jacking
- Epoxy Injection
- Pressure Grouting (Cementitious & Chemical)
- Terra Cotta Restoration
- Cleaning & Sealing
- Tuck Pointing/Re-pointing
- Brick Color Matching
- Patching, Replacement & Stabilization
- Lintel Replacement
- Crack & Leak Repair
- Caulking & Sealants
- Water Repellents
- Above & Below Grade Waterproofing
- Architectural/Elastomeric Coatings
- Concrete Floor Polishing, Staining & Dyeing
- Decorative Concrete Coatings
- Secondary Containment Liners & Coatings
- Joint Sealant Installation & Replacement
- Resinous Flooring
- Flake & Aggregate Broadcast Flooring
- MMA (Methyl Meth Acrylic) Flooring
- Floor Slab Crack/Joint Repair
- Floor Slab Jacking
Capabilities – Restoration & Repair
- Bridges/Covered Bridges
- Floor Slabs & Joints
- Parking Garages
- Timber Trusses & Wood Beams
- Quality Assurance
- High Safety Rating/MICCS/IDOL Certified Partner
- Financial Stability
- Over 200 Years of Combined Experience
- Experience & Expertise
- Foreman 30-Hour OSHA Certified
- Portfolio (Click Here to see our Gallery of Work)
Blakley’s Concrete & Masonry Services has extensive experience at handling a wide variety of high-profile projects, often in challenging settings.
- Saks/Nordstrom Garages, Keystone Fashion Mall
- Court Street/Sun Moon Garages, Circle Centre Mall
- Washington Street Garage, State of Indiana
- Scottish Rite Cathedral, Indianapolis
- Mills Hall, Indiana State University
- Union Station, Indianapolis
- Epoxy Floor Shower Rehabilitation, Wabash Correctional Facility
- Epoxy Floors, Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Concrete and Masonry Service’s certifications and affiliations include:
- Master Builders SCB Epoxy Injection Process (the most effective method of repairing cracked concrete)
- Thoro Top HCR Resurfacer
- Polyurethane Grout (foam) Injection
- 3M Membrane Coating Systems
- Sonneborn Systems
- ICRI- International Concrete Repair Institute
- SWRI- Sealant, Waterproofing & Restoration Institute
- BOMA- Building Owners & Manufacturers Association
- CSI- Construction Specification Institute
- Historic Landmarks Foundation of Indiana
- Indiana Subcontractors Association
- Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce
Concrete and Masonry Service’s have performed work for quality-conscious clients such as:
- BAA Indianapolis Airport Authority
- Bowen Engineering Group
- CB Richard Ellis, Inc.
- Synergy Services, Inc., PSI Energy
- Circle Center Mall, Simon Properties
- Citizens Thermal Energy
- Clarian Health Partners
- Duke Construction Company
- Eli Lilly Corporation
- Federal Express Corp.
- First Industrial Realty Trust ,Inc.
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
- Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT)
- Indiana University
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
- Keystone Construction
- Purdue University
- Safeco Insurance, Grubb & Ellis Mgmt. Services
- Shiel Sexton Co., Inc.
- TWG Development
- Walsh Construction Co.
Concrete and Masonry Service’s capabilities include:
- Bridges – We perform crack injection and shotcrete spall repair on highway and railroad bridge superstructures.
- Buildings – We offer complete repair, caulking and waterproofing of old concrete and masonry buildings.
- Coatings – We apply protective coatings and sealers for concrete tanks, manufacturing, warehouse, and parking facilities.
- Concrete Slabs – We can raise sunken slabs to their original elevations and repair cracked and spalled slabs.
- Covered Bridges – We restore complete covered bridge structures
- Dams and Tunnels – We restore and repair both the structural aspects and facades for all kinds of concrete structures
- Foundations – We repair cracks and seal leaks in concrete walls of all types.
- Parking Garages – We give parking garages complete overhauls, including repair of deteriorating concrete, joint repair, and application of traffic coatings.
- Sewers – We grout and inject cracks in large diameter sewers.
- Timber Trusses/Wood Beams – We use epoxy injection to restore the structural integrity of cracked timber trusses and beams.
Jack Blakley – Division Manager
Concrete & Masonry Services
The Blakley Corporation
412 N. Tremont Street
Indianapolis, IN 46222
317-576-8210 ( Office )
317-965-0949 ( Mobile )
317-951-4852 ( Fax )