Blakley’s Concrete & Masonry Services team has extensive experience at handling a wide variety of high-profile projects, often in challenging settings.
Completed Projects Include:
- Saks/Nordstrom Garages, Keystone Fashion Mall
- Court Street/Sun Moon Garages, Circle Centre Mall
- Washington Street Garage, State of Indiana
- Scottish Rite Cathedral, Indianapolis
- Mills Hall, Indiana State University
- Union Station, Indianapolis
- Epoxy Floor Shower Rehabilitation, Wabash Correctional Facility
- Epoxy Floors, Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Our Concrete and Masonry Service team’s certifications and affiliations include:
- Master Builders SCB Epoxy Injection Process (the most effective method of repairing cracked concrete)
- Thoro Top HCR Resurfacer
- Polyurethane Grout (foam) Injection
- 3M Membrane Coating Systems
- Sonneborn Systems
- ICRI- International Concrete Repair Institute
- SWRI- Sealant, Waterproofing & Restoration Institute
- BOMA- Building Owners & Manufacturers Association
- CSI- Construction Specification Institute
- IFMA- International Facility Management Association
- Historic Landmarks Foundation of Indiana
- Indiana Subcontractors Association
- Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce
Our Concrete and Masonry Service team has performed work for quality-conscious clients such as:
- BAA Indianapolis Airport Authority
- Bowen Engineering Group
- CB Richard Ellis, Inc.
- Synergy Services, Inc., PSI Energy
- Circle Center Mall, Simon Properties
- Citizens Thermal Energy
- Clarian Health Partners
- Duke Construction Company
- Eli Lilly Corporation
- Federal Express Corp.
- First Industrial Realty Trust ,Inc.
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
- Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT)
- Indiana University
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
- Keystone Construction
- Purdue University
- Safeco Insurance, Grubb & Ellis Mgmt. Services
- Shiel Sexton Co., Inc.
- TWG Development
- Walsh Construction Co.
Our Concrete and Masonry Service team’s capabilities include:
- Bridges – We perform crack injection and shotcrete spall repair on highway and railroad bridge superstructures.
- Buildings – We offer complete repair, caulking and waterproofing of old concrete and masonry buildings.
- Coatings – We apply protective coatings and sealers for concrete tanks, manufacturing, warehouse, and parking facilities.
- Concrete Slabs – We can raise sunken slabs to their original elevations and repair cracked and spalled slabs.
- Covered Bridges – We restore complete covered bridge structures
- Dams and Tunnels – We restore and repair both the structural aspects and facades for all kinds of concrete structures
- Foundations – We repair cracks and seal leaks in concrete walls of all types.
- Parking Garages – We give parking garages complete overhauls, including repair of deteriorating concrete, joint repair, and application of traffic coatings.
- Sewers – We grout and inject cracks in large diameter sewers.
- Timber Trusses/Wood Beams – We use epoxy injection to restore the structural integrity of cracked timber trusses and beams.